Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to make ambien kick in faster?

I've been taking ambien every night for 3 months. lately it hasn't been working that well. Could it be im developing a tolerance to it? and how can i make it kick in faster?


Answer: There is nothing you can do. You have already developed tolerance to the drug - that happens in just a few weeks. Worse, after only three months, you have developed a substantial dependence on it also. If you don't believe me, quit taking it and see what happens. You will not sleep. At all. Ambien takes away from the brain the ability to sleep without more ambien, and it takes a very very long time for the brain to recover this ability. Ambien tends to be a one-way prescription - once you start, you can't stop.When I quit taking ambien, I suffered severe insomnia and severe sleep deprivation for four very long very hellish months. My doctor said it was because I took ambien, and that it would take about six months to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment