Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I keep taking more Ambien to make it work? Im not tired and I took it over an hour ago...?

I am taking 15mg Ambien.


Answer:

You have developed tolerance to the drug. When this happens, you need more and more to get it to work. And at the same time, it takes away from the brain the ability to sleep, so you have to take it just to get any sleep at all. It is a vicious cycle, and the only way out of it is to stop taking the ambien and put up with the sleepless nights until your brain heals from what ambien does to it. Your doctor did you a severe disservice by giving you ambien - it is a drug from hell, and when you quit taking it you are not going for a while, and you will sleep poorly for a very long time as your brain heals. When I quit taking ambien, I suffered severe insomnia and severe sleep deprivation for four very long very hellish months. It is the absolute worst drug I have ever taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment